Parker Zander Timed Solenoid Drain Valves
The Parker Zander TSD Series Timed Solenoid Drain Valve is designed for the automatic drainage of filter bowls, separators, receivers and other components where compressed air condensate and contaminants collect. The drainage interval and discharge times can be pre-set according to the requirements.
If the equipment to be drained does not have a sump or reservoir, a drip leg should be fitted at the drain location.
Where a system is known to be contaminated by pipe scale or any other large particles, it is recommended that a strainer is installed between the shut-off valve and the timed solenoid drain valve.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic.
- Electronic timer.
- Self cleaning valve.
- Shut-off valve/strainer.
- Lightweight compact design.
- Large discharge port.
- Protection class IP65/NEMA 4.
- LED indication.
- Wide range of applications.
- Externally adjustable timer with variable discharge setting.
- Removes liquids efficiently.
- Efficient and reliable.
- Requires no maintenance.
- Easy to install in confined areas.
- Reduces likelihood of discharge blockages.
- CSA/NTRL approved timer.
- Protects against damage caused by liquid carry over.
- Allows for better control of condensate draining.