Parker Zander Mechanical Float Drains
The Parker Zander HDF Series Mechanical Float Drain has become a classic, with a highly effective design which has been field-proven in hundreds of thousands of applications worldwide.
The HDF Series offers zero air loss with zero power consumption, making it easy to install and economical to operate. Above all, the HDF Series ensures condensate-free air.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic operation requires no user programming.
- Large inlet ensures against blockages.
- Version with internal vent line for easy installation and high operating reliability.
- No electrical connection required.
- Suited for dirty and oily condensate.
- High pressure versions available, also with heavy duty materials.
- Standard manual drain and test valve for fail-safe operation.
- Surface treatment and tough polyurethane paint for optimal operation in all industrial applications.
- No electrical wiring.
- No air loss.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Excellent value for money.